Happy Wednesday! Originally created by Jill at Breaking The Spine, Waiting on Wednesday was adapted to Can’t Wait Wednesday by Tressa at Wishful Endings. It is a weekly meme that spotlights upcoming releases that I’m eagerly anticipating!
This week’s Can’t Wait Wednesday book is…Rivals by Katharine McGee
Series: American Royals #3
Also in this series: American Royals
Published on May 31, 2022 by Random House Books for Young Readers
Genres: Alternate History, Contemporary, Queer, Romance, YA
Add to Goodreads
Author Links: Website, Twitter, Facebook, Goodreads, Instagram
Beatrice is queen, and for the American royal family, everything is about to change.
Relationships will be tested. Princess Samantha is in love with Lord Marshall Davis—but the more serious they get, the more complicated things become. Is Sam destined to repeat her string of broken relationships…and this time will the broken heart be her own?
Strangers will become friends. Beatrice is representing America at the greatest convocation of kings and queens in the world. When she meets a glamorous foreign princess, she gets drawn into the inner circle…but at what cost?
And rivals will become allies. Nina and Daphne have spent years competing for Prince Jefferson. Now they have something in common: they both want to take down manipulative Lady Gabriella Madison. Can these enemies join forces, or will old rivalries stand in the way?
- OH MY STARS THANK YOU i am so SO glad that there will be more in the American Royals story!!!!
- the end of book two VERY MUCH felt like the end of book two in a trilogy or longer series, not the second book in a duology.
- I LOVE ALTERNATE HISTORY IT IS MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE and hello yes I NEED this book asap please!!!!!!
- hello have you seen this GORGEOUS cover?!?!!?
- Muse by Brittany Cavallaro
- American Royals by Katharine McGee
- Hamilton by Lin Manuel Miranda
- THE MAN by Taylor Swift
- The Meghan Markle Story
- Sarah Dessen Books
I AM SO EXCITED for this book! What upcoming books are you excited to read? Let me know in the comments and have a splendiferous week!
Leave a Reply