I am almost certainly* not able to review your book at this time, and for that I am so so sorry! I would love to promote your book through either a guest post or an interview. For either of those, please use the contact form available here.
While Kait Plus Books is primarily focused on YA, I do accept Middle Grade and Adult books on a case by case basis. At this time, I am not interested in featuring picture books, erotica, or adult romance.
*By some miracle, I currently have access to (almost) all of the books that I want to read! I am more than happy to promote books from the list below on instagram and other social media, so if you have physical copies that you would like to send me, please contact me using the contact form here!
Last Updated: January 31, 2023
- Imogen, Obviously by Becky Albertalli (review of Kate in Waiting)
- Something Like Possible by Miel Moreland (review of It Goes Like This)
- The Brothers Hawthorne by Jennifer Lynn Barnes (review of The Hawthorne Legacy)
- The Chalice of the Gods by Rick Riordan (review of Daughter of the Deep)
- Gwen and Art are Not in Love by Lex Croucher
- The Renaissance of Gwen Hathaway by Ashley Schumacher