I am almost certainly* not able to review your book at this time, and for that I am so so sorry! I would love to promote your book through either a guest post or an interview. For either of those, please use the contact form available here.
While Kait Plus Books is primarily focused on YA, I do accept Middle Grade and Adult books on a case by case basis. At this time, I am not interested in featuring picture books, erotica, or adult romance.
*By some miracle, I currently have access to all of the books that I want to read! 🤯I am more than happy to promote books from the list below on instagram, so if you have physical copies that you would like to send me, please contact me using the contact form here!
Last Updated: June 14, 2021
- The One True Me and You by Remi K. England
- Bell, Book, and Key by Rysa Walker
- The Excalibur Curse by Kiersten White
- The Hawthorne Legacy by Jennifer Lynn Barnes
- The Year I Stopped Trying by Katie Heaney
- One for All by Lillie Lainoff
- Bright Ruined Things by Samantha Cohoe
- The Heartbreak Bakery by A.R. Capetta
- A Spindle Splintered by Alix E. Harrow
- Battle of the Bands edited by Lauren Gibaldi and Eric Smith
- The Marvelous by Claire Kann
- My Contrary Mary by Cynthia Hand, Jodi Meadows, and Brodi Ashton
- This Poison Heart by Kalynn Bayron
- Rise to the Sun by Leah Johnson
- If You, Then Me by Yvonne Wood
- If the Shoe Fits by Julie Murphy
- A Dark and Starless Forest by Sarah Hollowell
- The Way Back List by Lily Anderson
- Briar Girls by Rebecca Kim Wells
- Fire Becomes Her by Rosiee Thor