Happy Tuesday and welcome to my first ever blog award post!!!
I’ve been nominated for the Sunshine Blogger Award by Siobhan at Novelties!
Thank you so much Siobhan!!!
What is The Sunshine Blogger Award?
The Sunshine Blogger Award is given to those who are creative, positive and inspiring while spreading sunshine to the blogging community.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award in your post/or on your blog.
Here are Siobhan’s questions:
What’s the best book/series you’ve read in 2019?
What’s the worst?
Who’s your new favorite author?
Three way tie! Rosiee Thor, Linsey Miller, and Hannah Capin!
What book would you recommend to someone?
I mean… I kind of need more information about who I’m recommending it to? But just general, I think everyone should read them type books include:
- Simon Vs. the Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli
- Stronger, Faster, and More Beautiful by Arwen Elys Dayton
- Anger is a Gift by Mark Oshiro
- Monday’s Not Coming by Tiffany D. Jackson
Are you a mood reader?
YES! Sometimes I wish I could just read books in the order that I’ve planned them, but that never works.
If you could read any book again for the first time, which book would it be and why?
This is such a great question! We Were Liars by E. Lockhart. I want to know if I could guess what happened…
What is a hyped book you have no interest in reading?
What is your favorite cover of 2019?
Crier’s War by Nina Varela. It’s just so beautiful.
Which character would you love to kick/stab?
Who’s a character you’d fall in love with?
Which author would you love to have a conversation with?
oh god this is so hard! If I could stay coherent and have a great conversation, probably Rick Riordan? Or Ally Carter.
And here are my questions for all of you!
- What’s the last book you read and couldn’t stop thinking about?
- What book characters would you want to hang out with for a day?
- How much time do you spend reading every day?
- Do you have a special reading spot? If so, where is it?
- What book made you cry last?
- Do you listen to music or white noise when you read, or do you read in silence?
- What books did you love as a child?
- How many book reviews do you have in your drafts right now?
- How many books do you want to read in 2020?
- Do you DNF books? How often?
- Describe your ideal book!
(I know it’s supposed to be 11 people, but I don’t talk to enough people for that yet!)
I’m so excited! Do you want me to do more posts like this? Tag me in some because I’d love to do them! Have a splendiferous day!