Welcome to my first Weekly Wrap Up post! It’s been a while since I did any kind of wrap up posts, and I want to get back into the swing of doing them weekly, monthly, and seasonally. For my Weekly Wrap Ups, I’ll recap what I posted, read, and watched this week, plus I’ll let you know about any current giveaways I have up. I’ll also occasionally tell you about recent updates on my TBR and new books I received and/or bought. Okay, time to see what happened this week!
Probably the biggest thing that happened on the blog this week was my redesign! I added a new color to my palette and played around with some new fonts, shapes, and taglines! And I also finally finished my about page! Whoo! This was a busy week for me, even before you add in the…
- Blog Tour: The Exact Opposite of Okay by Laura Steven (Review + Giveaway)
- Top Ten Tuesday (Recent Additions to my TBR)
- Can’t Wait Wednesday (American Royals by Katharine McGee)
- Blog Tour: All Eyes on Us by Kit Frick (Interview + Giveaway)
- Book Review: Hot Dog Girl by Jennifer Dugan (+ Audiobook Giveaway)
Currently Reading: Screen Queens by Lori Goldstein. I’m at 77% as of writing this, so hopefully I’ll finish soon!
Currently Listening To: The Trials of Apollo: The Hidden Oracle by Rick Riordan, read by Robbie Daymond. I’m at 12% on this one, but I just started listening last night! I’ve read it before, but I’m hoping to listen to the whole series (that’s released so far) so I can catch up on all my mythology books!
Just Finished Reading: … I’ve been reading Screen Queens long enough that the last book I finished was Hot Dog Girl by Jennifer Dugan.
Just Finished Listening To: Aru Shah and the End of Time & Aru Shah and the Song of Death by Roshani Chokshi, read by Soneela Nankani. I LOVED these books!!! My review for them will be posted… soon.
Most of the shows that I watch are on summer hiatus right now (or have been cancelled), so most of what I watch is from streaming services. I use the TV Time app to track what I watch, so I know that I’m currently caught up on two shows!
- Jane the Virgin
- Good Omens
I’m seven episodes behind on The Bold Type, and that’s … it for shows that I’m watching right now.
Sunday is Father’s Day here in the US, so I’m going to the movies with my dad to see Men In Black. I’m excited, even though I’ve never seen all of the originals!
I also managed to figure out how to set up the Giveaways widget on my blog this week! So that’s now a current list of what giveaways are still running. But since you’re here…
- Signed Copies of Shadow & Flame and Onyx & Ivory, Plus Additional Swag! — Ends June 17th, 2019
- One of Two Print Copies of The Exact Opposite of Okay by Laura Steven — Ends June 18th, 2019
- One Print Copy of All Eyes on Us by Kit Frick — Ends June 18th, 2019
- One Audible Copy of Hot Dog Girl by Jennifer Dugan — Ends June 22nd, 2019
So that’s everything! What have you been up to this week? Anything important happen? Did you have any posts that didn’t get a lot of attention this week? I’d love to check them out! Leave your links in the mister linky below and don’t forget to have a splendiferous week!
Reading this book contributed to these challenges: