Another Readathon has come and gone…
But that just means it’s time to start planning and getting excited for OCTOBER 20th!
So in this Readathon I:
I’m not sure exactly how long I read, since I only used my Focus app for the first 45 minutes. I know I read a lot more in the morning than I did in the afternoon/night, but I don’t know by how much.
This Readathon was the first time that I hosted a mini-challenge! It was highly trafficked all day and night, and I announced the winner a few days ago. Congrats to Rachel at Hibernator’s Library, who won a YA Prize Pack!
I’m posting the Closing Survey here, since I haven’t done it yet, and it’s been… several days.
1. Which hour was most daunting for you?
Well, I gave up around midnight, which was Hour 16, so everything after that, I guess.
2. Tell us ALLLLL the books you read!
I posted that above!
3. Which books would you recommend to other Read-a-thoners?
I’d recommend reading one book you’ve been looking forward to (for me, that was Leah on the Offbeat), and a lot of graphic novels!
4. What’s a really rad thing we could do during the next Read-a-thon that would make you smile?
I don’t have anything specific…
5. How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? Would you be interested in volunteering to help organize and prep?
I am 110% going to participate in the next readathon! I’ve already started planning (I think I’m going to book a hotel room for the weekend!), and I CANNOT WAIT!!! I’d be willing to host a mini-challenge again, but my plans changed too much for me throughout the day for anything else.
Okay, that’s it for me! See you again in October for the next readathon!