Happy Thursday and welcome to my first ever book tag post!!!
I’ve been tagged on the Bookish Naughty or Nice Tag by Alex at Whimsy Pages!
Thank you so much Alex!!!
Were you naughty or nice this year?
- Tag & link the person who tagged you
- Tag and link me/this post (if you would be so kind, I love reading your answers!)
- Tick/cross off the ones you’ve done
- Tag another 10 people!
If you’ve not been tagged, go ahead and do it anyway!
For the purpose of this post, I am only answering for how I’ve done in the past year. And now without any further ado, let’s see if I was nice this year… or naughty….
Here are the questions:
Received an ARC and not reviewed it
Yes, I’ve definitely done this one.
Have less than 60% feedback rating on Netgalley
Nope! I’m really good at remembering to go and review things for Netgalley, even if they aren’t always the longest or most helpful reviews.
Rated a book on Goodreads and promised a full review was to come on your blog (and never did)
Um… yes. Several times.
Folded down the page of a book
Accidentally spilled on a book
Not this year!
DNF a book this year
I guess it depends on what you mean by DNF. I have two shelves on Goodreads for these kind of books- abandoned and come back to. I definitely had a few books that I shelved as come back to this year, but I don’t think there were any that I abandoned. So I’m going to go ahead and answer no.
Bought a book purely because it was pretty with no intention of reading it
Nope! (I mean, I bought a ton of books because they had amazing covers, but I always intend on reading them!)
Read while you were meant to be doing something else (like homework)
Skim read a book
Completely missed your Goodreads goal
No way! I’m currently at…. *checks Goodreads*… 165%!
Borrowed a book and not returned it
Uh… not this year!
Broke a book buying ban
Technically, no. But only because I didn’t really place a book buying ban on myself… yet.
Started a review, left it for ages then forgot what the book was about
ha. haha. hahaha. I mean… yes.
Wrote in a book you were reading
only once! and only because I was supposed to!
Finished a book and not added it to your Goodreads
Possibly? I don’t usually count books I read in Story Times as books I’ve read for Goodreads…
Borrowed a book and not returned it to a friend
Dodged someone asking if they can borrow a book
No. I don’t have enough irl bookish friends to do this… *cries*
Broke the spine of someone else’s book
Oh my goodness no!
Took the jacket off a book to protect it and ended up making it more damaged
No? I definitely take the jackets off books before I read them, but then I put them back on once I’m done.
Sat on a book accidentally
So, was I naughty or nice this year?
The results are in! I was nice this year! That explains all the wonderful bookish goodies I found under my Christmas tree the other day.
And here are the questions in a clean copy and paste format!
- Received an ARC and not reviewed it
- Have less than 60% feedback rating on Netgalley
- Rated a book on goodreads and promised a full review was to come on your blog (and never did)
- Folded down the page of a book
- Accidentally spilled on a book
- DNF a book this year
- Bought a book purely because it was pretty with no intention of reading it
- Read whilst you were meant to be doing something else (like homework)
- Skim read a book
- Completely missed your Goodreads goal
- Borrowed a book and not returned it
- Broke a book buying ban
- Started a review, left it for ages then forgot what the book was about
- Wrote in a book you were reading
- Finished a book and not added it to your Goodreads
- Borrowed a book and not returned it to a friend
- Dodged someone asking if they can borrow a book
- Broke the spine of someone else’s book
- Took the jacket off a book to protect it and ended up making it more damaged
- Sat on a book accidentally
(I know it’s supposed to be ten people, but I don’t talk to enough people for that yet!)
I’m so excited! Do you want me to do more posts like this? Tag me in some because I’d love to do them! Have a splendiferous day!